Sustainable Education Technology
NS Optimum is committed to reducing the carbon output of schools ICT solutions, through the provision of carefully selected products & services as well as reducing its own greenhouse gas emissions through changes to its operations and carefully managing its environmental policies / carbon reduction plan – which can be viewed below.
NS Optimum is a certified carbon neutral company, in accordance with PAS2060
NS Optimum is certified ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management
- Providing sustainable technology to schools without compromising performance or quality.
- Monitoring & reducing schools energy consumption, heat output & carbon from its IT systems.
- Assisting schools and multi-academy trusts with their own IT sustainability strategies.
- Continuing NSO’s journey towards NetZero & committing to its carbon reduction plan (CRP).
- Reducing the environmental impact of the school’s supply-chain carbon output.
NS Optimum’s environmental certification & commitment documentation:
Your School’s Sustainability Partner
Carbon reduction in partnership with: