Crown Commercial Service (CCS) RM6103 Education Technology Framework
The RM6103 framework (formerly RM1050) is designed to offer all schools, academies, colleges, free schools and multi-academy trusts access to selected suppliers in order to provide suitable education specific ICT solutions. CCS suppliers have been through rigorous tests to ensure they offer best value, are financially stable and have a good understanding of ICT in education so that schools have complete peace of mind when procuring ICT solutions. This service takes the onus away from schools to perform due diligence checks and obtaining multiple quotes from sometimes unknown suppliers, and instead delivers an easy to use mini tender service where all checks and value for money criteria have already been performed.
Through the CCS framework for education technology, NS Optimum can supply, install and support the following solutions:
- Server hardware & UPS systems
- Complete network installations and network upgrade services
- Switch infrastructure – network design, supply, installation & support
- School-wide wireless network installations & upgrade services
- Computer hardware – PC workstations, laptops & tablet computers + accessories
- Audio visual installations – Interactive LED screens, projector solutions and large format screens
- Printers, managed print services, PA systems and peripherals
All services provided through the CCS RM6103 framework will be supplied, installed and supported within the terms of the framework agreement offering schools complete peace of mind.
What is the CCS RM6103 Education Technology framework ?
Crown Commercial Service is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2017/2018, CCS delivered £354million in commercial benefits including savings for central government, and £247million for the wider public sector – helping to deliver world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
To find out more, speak with an NS Optimum advisor contact NS Optimum